Jobs Near Me
The role of VP Marketing – Expert Communities, has the long-term goal and objective to create sustainable and trustworthy relationships within the interdisciplinary communities by delivering successful loyalty programmes, allowing them to further their subject specialism in knowledge exchange.
To achieve this the Marketing Lead will be responsible for the integration of the T&F brand within these global communities and to grow our participation through targeted digital campaigns.
The role will sit within the Marketing SLT, report for the Chief of Marketing Officer and will have managerial responsibilities. It has a global remit, covering all regions.
What you'll be doing:
* Conceptualise and design the T&F data-driven customer loyalty programme(s) to increase leads and customer retention.
* Design the customer experience and service support required for the loyalty programme. Working with other core functions in T&F to identify the appropriate delivery mechanism for across the customer journey.
* Ensure the loyalty programme promotes researcher referrals to onboard new researchers from their networks.
* Connect regularly through customer touchpoints with loyal group of customers which can be our brand advocates in their communities.
* Guide teams to develop and update key customer personas through a process of Interview design, interviewee recruitment, data collation (qualitative and quantitative, data analysis and insights), ensuring the key persona testing with business prior to publishing.
* Actively work with the Editorial and the Commercial team to onboard new societal contracts, whilst also working with Tech and Productions teams to ensure new contracts are serviced as agreed and provide technical seamless service to ensure retention.
* Manage a team who work closely with Societies to design and build websites/ portals, ensuring the UX and User interface is designed to meet the societies customer needs
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.