Jobs Near Me
The VP Marketing – Customer Engagement role provides and builds our visibility within our customers marketplace. Sitting within the SLT, the purpose of the role is to consider and understand the journey that our customers currently make when buying into T&F as a brand and service/product supplier to the journey that we want them to make, ensuring that our customers get the best experience and outcome first time round.
The key is to make sure that our customers receive exceptional service from the word go, and this can only be achieved by understanding T&F’s current and potential customer base, highlighting their challenges and sharing these insights across the business. This is turn will allow the opportunity to improve customer perception, drive higher customer satisfaction, retention and create new business growth. This role will be the torchbearer of the customer-centric culture at T&F that leads to great customer service.
This role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer, has a global remit, covering all regions and will have management responsibility.
What you'll be doing:
* Lead a robust and inclusive team which is stretched, engaged and passionate about understanding T&F’s customers and supporting the organisation to pivot to a customer orientated business.
* Define and oversee the talent development strategy including workforce planning, career development and succession planning for team members, ensuring an inclusive and equitable workspace.
* Working across the business collaboratively, design a holistic and consistent customer journey by developing journey maps, capturing real time data and current state of the customer market, including opportunities and pain points.
* Lead and evolve the CRM strategy including customer communications and automation so that it used and utilised in the best way.
* Define and drive implementation of a holistic digital marketing analytics strategy to improve and enhance digital marketing tools.
* Work closely with Expert Communities team to design and build websites/ portals for societies as per the contract
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.