Jobs Near Me
Our client are a large, highly successful developer that builds high-quality new homes across the UK. They are currently delivering more than 1000 units per year and are still growing rapidly.
Due to new projects starting, they require a Technical Coordinator that provides accurate technical and drawn information to on-site construction teams across 2 or 3 standard housing projects, making sure they have the right information when they need it.
* Manages the flow of information including drawings, design plans and technical approvals, to the on-site team so that they have all the documentation they need for the build, when they need it.
* Provides solutions to design issues and manages small 'in the moment' design changes within building regulations, throughout the build process.
* Quality controls and inspects on-site construction to make sure it is compliant with design specifications and plans.
* Develops and builds effective relationships with key homes and regional stakeholders.
* To manage multi-disciplined external project teams and work collaboratively with internal project team members.
* Manages Administrators, Trainees and graduates ensuring critical on-the-job learning.
* Works Collaboratively with internal and external project team members and Homes staff across all disciplines.
* To buddy Graduates and trainees.
* Maintain knowledge and adhere to relevant Group Policies and Procedures, Legislation and Regulations
* Develop and ensure safe working practices
Experience, Skills and Knowledge required:
* Relevant degree or similar level technical qualification e.g. Architectural Technologist
* Significant experience in Technical Construction
* Experienced negotiator
* Excellent Planning, organising and prioritising skills
* Strong technical and management skills
* Full UK driving licence
Please contact Danny @ Cityscape (phone number removed)