Jobs Near Me
Supply Teaching Assistants Required / Tonbridge Area / Kent
Supply often leads to permanent work!
Class Cover are looking to recruit both Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants for a fantastic Primary School based near Tonbridge.
At Class Cover we can offer a variety of Teaching Assistant and Learning Support Assistant roles to suit your requirements. Whether that be a permanent or long term contract or having the flexibility of day-to-day supply.
Permanent, full-time and part time roles in all age groups are available and a highly competitive salary will be offered to enthusiastic and dedicated candidates.
Supply Teacher Assistants Requirements:
* Minimum of 6 weeks classroom experience
* Knowledge of SEN an advantage
* Experience in small groups work and advantage
* Flexible and adaptable
Supply Teacher Assistant Duties:
* Be professional, punctual, and committed to improving the lives of young people
* Ideally have mainstream, SEND or Teaching Assistant experience supporting pupils academic attainment
* Be resilient and motivated, with a positive attitude
* Have an enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new disclosure, you will require this to work as a Teaching Assistant within schools
Class Cover Supply Teaching Assistant benefits:
* A personal, friendly consultant on hand to assist you with advice, support, and plenty of details about your job placement
* Flexible work to fit around your personal and family circumstances
* The ability to manage your availability and view your schedule at any time of the day with your Class Cover diary portal
* Competitive daily rates of pay
* Unlimited free access to a wide range of online courses to keep your CPD current and relevant