Jobs Near Me
Amazing, Experienced Super Hero Support Workers in Oxford Required.
If you have a passion for care and are now seeking a role where you can really make a positive impact on the lives of others we would love to hear from you. We are hiring now for our very own Super Hero Support Workers in Oxford and the surrounding areas
A job with our experienced team of Super Hero’s is so much more than supporting with the essential and we are offering a range of full and part time hours (Including Bank hours), so if you’d like to be part of our new friendly and welcoming team in Oxford, please apply today.
We are offering hourly pay rates between £9.99 and £13.75- depending upon skills and experience (including holiday pay) for the very best candidates.
Exceptional and experienced SUPPORT WORKERS can expect;
• Flexible working hours (work the hours that suit you and fit around your lifestyle including Bank Support Worker Hours)
• Weekly pay
• Company pension scheme
• Free uniform
• Free training
• Full and part time opportunities
• Working as part of a dynamic and fun team
• We have shifts in a variety of settings including Residential Homes, Supported Living Homes, Nursing Homes, Education settings, Private Hospitals and Complex Care Settings.
Responsibilities to you as a SUPPORT WORKER include:
• Working as part of a dedicated, professional team.
• Assisting service users with personal care, moving and handling and helping with mealtimes.
• Managing behaviours that challenge.
• Domestic duties.
• Food preparation.
• Completion of daily notes and MARR sheets.
• Being as proactive as possible when on shift and using own initiative
Requirements needed to be a SUPPORT WORKER:
A minimum of 6 months experience is essential.
A DBS on the Update System is an advantage but not essential.
Driving license is advantageous but not essential
Good communication skills with a happy and positive attitude.
Kind, caring, empathetic and friendly personality that service users would find approachable.
You must also be up to date with Covid 19 vaccinations, unless you are under the age of 18 or clinically exempt.
Pick up the phone today and call our team to arrange an immediate interview on (phone number removed) or reply to this advert via email..
Interviews will be held via telephone from our Sunderland Head Office
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.