Jobs Near Me
Do you want to join a multi-utility infrastructure provider that has been recognised as a Great Place to Work?
BUUK Infrastructure know that the greatest asset is our staff, and we are a company that our people feel proud to be a part of. The passion and commitment shown by every member of our team allows us to succeed in our mission statement – “To deliver consistently high-quality service to customers to earn their long-term loyalty to BUUK.”
Express Utilities are part of a family of companies owned by BUUK Infrastructure group and we are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager to oversee the relationships between Express and its Key Suppliers. Working with Operational Managers and Suppliers to understand what’s important. Design and implement a KPI reporting framework in order to produce synergies for Express and its Supply Chain. This full time, permanent position is based at our office in Harlow.
We are looking for someone with Supply Chain/Change Management experience and good communication skills. While it is not essential that you have had previous experience within this sector before, you must have good MS Office experience. Training on our systems and the company will be provided.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career and join a company that has been recognised as a Great Place To Work.
Responsibilities will include –
* To build a framework structure between Express and its key suppliers. Understanding what’s important to both parties in order to deliver efficiencies and improved service on both sides
* To work with key suppliers to role out BUUK Group initiatives such as Work Safe Home Safe
* To ensure compliance with BUUK Group procurement policies and procedures
* Collation of the data in relation to the supply chain and monthly meetings to discuss performance and business expectations with root cause analysis and proposals for corrective actions
* Audit of our supply chain in line with the agreed risk assessments of the supply chain
* To ensure that the organisation of contractors/sub-contractors is communicated correctly.
* Ensuring that the Project Managers and Operations Managers are aware of resourcing requirements.
* To ensure that all communication from the employees and supply chain is recorded.
* Liaise with operations, ensuring all their requirements are being achieved to their satisfaction.
* To attend site surveys, customer meetings and any other external agency meetings as required.
* Liaising with the Operations team to ensure that the workforce are completing all necessary paperwork.
* To ensure that the supply chain is adhering to stated policies and procedures
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact the Resourcing team on (phone number removed) for an informal discussion in confidence