Jobs Near Me
My client is a leading sub-contractor in the civils and construction sector. We are currently recruiting a Site Engineer to complete an 18 month contract. You will be required to manage the engineering, including the setting out of a ground works package.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
• Reporting and working with the Project Manager and foreman.
• Site set up and compliance with health and safety
• Completing all setting out associated to the ground works and drainage.
• Raising technical queries on design issues.
Site Engineer Requirements:
• CSCS card.
• SMSTS or SSSTS – Desirable, not essential.
• Previous experience setting out ground works and drainage.
• Degree in Civil Engineering or Time Served.
The Next Steps: To apply for the role as a Site Engineer, click on the apply now button below and submit your CV or call Dan O'Neill on (phone number removed) for further information
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.