Jobs Near Me
Job title: Sales Chaser
Package: £20-23k DOE
Reference: (phone number removed)
Windmill9 Consulting are working with an established and well regarded independent Estate Agency who are looking for an experienced Sales Progressor for their Leicester Branch.
The purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth transaction of sales from offer to completion. You will have excellent customer service skills together with a good understanding of the mortgage and conveyancing process in order to trouble shoot any potential issues that may require resolution.
With this in mind we are keen to speak with individuals with practical hands on experience within a similar role and would also consider applicants with a Sales Negotiator (Estate Agency) or conveyancing background
Primary role duties:
• Liaise with other estate agents in the chain to keep information flowing
• Work with surveyors to ensure surveys are requested and carried out
• Work with mortgage advisors and chase for mortgage offers
• Work with solicitors to ensure searches are requested and carried out and any queries resolved
• Mediate in the event of unforseen circumstances such as renegotiation or financial issues / restrictive covenants etc..
• Keeping the client updated on the progress of their sale
• Key management.
• Weekly and monthly pipeline reporting to the branch manager
Due to the nature of this role you must have the relevant experience required to hit the ground running, though training will of course be given on the company's individual system and process policy.
This is a full time role, however we may be able to consider someone on a part time basis
Windmill9 Consulting is a Business Consultancy and Employment Agency advertising on behalf of the client who has requested confidentiality during the initial application stage.
All applications will be dealt with professionally and in the strictest of confidence. We will contact suitable applicants for an initial screening to discuss your application and answer any questions you may have prior to submitting your application.
Please be aware that we interview on an ongoing basis from the time that the role is advertised and will close applications as soon as we have found the right person, regardless of the closing date. We would recommend that you apply for any role that you are interested in, with a fully up to date CV, as soon as possible to avoid disappointment
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.