Jobs Near Me
Tailored Recruitment Consultancy are working with a new business in Castleford to recruit an experienced Sales Executive with experience of vehicle purchasing who will form a critical part of the team.
This is very much a ‘sales’ role so a positive personality is essential
Key responsibilities in the role will include
• Ensuring that all captured data is correct and has been accurately disclosed
• Turning online vehicle valuation leads and appointments into vehicle purchases
and satisfied customers
• Managing leads and appointments effectively to achieve business and commission targets
• Building memorable relationships with customers either face to fact, over video, or
a telephone call
• Managing appointments and follow-ups in a professional and passionate manner
• Liaising with the CBC Valuations Team to confirm a vehicle’s true valuation
• Negotiating directly with consumers to achieve the best purchase price for both
them and CBC
The successful individual will be enthusiastic and passionate with the ability to drive the business forward in this region (Yorkshire). This means ensuring every customer’s interaction with the business is memorable and exceeds their expectations.
This is accomplished by offering a consistent and welcoming service for all customer interactions; either via an out-bound telesales call to follow-up a valuation, a video-led support call, or a face-to-face visit at a branch.
To put it simply, the position would suit somebody who is self-driven and confident with customers, ideally from an automotive, hospitality or retail background, and who has the desire to join a fast-paced industry helping consumers sell their car with ease.
A successful Sales Executive will be exceptional at closing the deal by turning valuations
Due to the importance of the role, The successful individual will be rewarded
handsomely with an industry topping competitive salary, a monthly bonus structure and other fringe benefits designed to reward individual performance whilst accelerating our ambitious growth targets.
To satisfy the needs of customers, this will be a full-time shift pattern required to cover
between 8am – 8pm including Saturday and Sunday, with rest days usually taken
midweek depending on rota requirements for the branch, based on a 4 on 3 off basis