Jobs Near Me
My client based in the Hampshire area is looking to recruit a Remote Lead Developer on a Permanent basis.
The main function of this role is to lead developments within Scrum Teams to deliver new products, customer development sand support the companies technical estate
The key responsibilities associated with the role include
– Lead cross functional scrum teams responsible for hands-on delivery of software
– Provide Technical leadership and implement improvements in working practices
– Propose and implement new solutions and industry standard techniques
– Coach and mentor across the Software Development Team
– Deliver new customer requirements as efficiently and reliable as possible
– Liaise with stakeholders to resolve live operational issues
As a suitable candidate you will offer the following
– Extensive experience of working on large complex software applications and databases with high volumes of data and large numbers of concurrent users.
– Experience of major redesign and refactoring of complex enterprise solutions.
– Experience of leading software development
– Demonstrable technical leadership experience.
– Experience of tackling performance and scalability issues on a large, high-throughput system, using industry standard techniques and tools.
– knowledge of MySQL, REST, SOAP and SOA
The salary on offer is up to £52,000