Jobs Near Me
REGISTERED NURSE – BRAND NEW SERVICE
PONTEFRACT / £18.04 PER HOUR + £3000 WELCOME BONUS / PERMANENT
DAYS AND NIGHTS AVAILABLE
Registered Nurse required for Brand New Service opening soon. My client is a leading provider of specialist nursing care for adults living with a range of complex and high acuity needs. With over 35 complex needs services across England with plans for 10 more in the next 18 months we are the go to complex needs provider in the county recognised by all governing bodies, with over 95% of our homes rated Good or Outstanding by CQC we offer the highest of standards.
Registered Nurse Position Overview:
* Provide nursing care under the direction of the Manager in accordance with current best practice, and according to legislative requirements and all policy, procedures, and agreed standards.
* Develop the Care Planning activities for residents, to meet their changing needs and in collaboration with their family and friends (where appropriate) and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
* Ensure the care needs of residents are met in a way that respects their dignity and privacy, providing person-centred care that promotes independence and choice.
* Undertake all aspects of medicine management in line with legal, professional and regulatory requirements.
* Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support
Register Nurse Position Requirements:
* Registered Nurse with Valid Pin
* Excellent knowledge of all Standards and NMC code of practice
* Proven track record of person-centred care planning
* Experienced leader and mentor
* A passion for delivering high standards of care
Registered Nurse Position Renumeration:
* £18.04 per hour
* £3000 welcome bonus
* Free DBS (England) check.
* Free uniform
* Enhancements for overtime
* Excellent ongoing training including 30 day induction
* Opportunity to progress
For further information or to apply please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment on (phone number removed) or alternatively apply below