Jobs Near Me
Our client, an award winning professional services firm, are looking to recruit a bright, articulate, presentable and professional candidate on a 3 Month temporary contract.
They are seeking a Receptionist/Administrator to work on the main reception of their Head Office in Kings Hill. You will be responsible for providing a professional, welcoming and efficient service to all and supporting the Facilities Management team with administrative tasks. Main duties include:
* Welcoming visitors and issuing passes.
* Arranging transport for visitors and keeping accurate records.
* Processing Invoices.
* Ordering breakfasts/lunches from preferred suppliers and providing refreshments for meetings.
* Supporting the Facilities team in reporting maintenance issues to the relevant contractor.
* Supporting the Facilities manager in maintaining the security of the building.
* Supporting the Facilities team in maintaining accurate Health and Safety records.
The successful candidate will be well presented with exceptional Customer Service skills. You will have strong administration skills, be fully IT literate and able to multi-task and think on your feet. The ability to remain calm under pressure is key. Previous facilities or reception experience would be desirable, however the most important factors are a positive personality and the willingness to go the extra mile.
The role is office based Monday-Friday, 35 hours covering 8am-5pm on a rota basis.
In return for your expertise our clients offer newly refurbished offices and free on-site parking.
Please send your CV to apply or call the office for more details