Jobs Near Me
Are you an experienced QA Technician and looking for a new opportunity?
MC Personnel are now recruiting for an experienced QA Tech to join their QA team and report to the QA Managers daily.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
* To always ensure the safety of oneself and others
* To ensure the products are manufactured to the correct specification and report any deviations to both Production & Quality Management
* To conduct & record hourly line checks including metal detection, fail-safe, X-ray & average weight.
* To ensure all date codes and labeling of packs and boxes etc. are accurate, readable, and according to customer requirements
* To conduct regular line checks to ensure the quality of finished goods is to the specification
* To ensure all products/pallets on hold are correctly managed and treated appropriately
* To maintain the appropriate level of retained samples of daily production in the correct conditions and ensure they are regularly checked for quality/defects etc.
* To ensure all the paperwork is completed properly, accurately, and on time
* To conduct any other task in connection with the department to support the business needs • Working within a team to cover all factory and associated areas and cover other team members when absent
* Flexibility to cover different shift patterns as required to cover absence/holiday and overtime as the required absence
* Previous food handling experience within a manufacturing environment
* Intermediate certificate in Food Hygiene
* An understanding of HACCP principles
* Numerate & literate and able to follow instructions
* Basic IT skills
* Ability to work on own initiative individually as well as part of a team