Jobs Near Me
Role: Production Manager
Salary: £35 – 40,000 per hour, subject to experience
XCL Group are currently looking for a Production Manager to join an outstanding textile production company based in the Halifax area. Our client is a leading supplier of wool and textile products and are looking for an individual who is hands on, and is looking for a role with a company who are growing year upon year.
The majority of the job duties will be, but not limited to:
* Supervising production activity
* Strategically managing production team and holding daily briefings to allocate tasks and discuss workload
* Managing stock control and reconciling with our data storage system
* Producing regular reports and statistics in stock levels
* Training new and existing staff members
* Identify and organize staff training and monitor staff performance
* Maintaining health and safety standards around the warehouse, including hygiene and security
* Stable career history, loyalty is the key to succeed for this job role.
* Be able to pay attention to detail
* Be able to run a small designated team of staff.
* Fast paced, ideal for someone who is up for a challenge.
* Customer focused.
* Be capable of manual lifting.
Public transport is limited due to the location of the site, so own transport and driving license is beneficial
* Be able to come up with new ideas to improve productivity within the warehouse.
* Help others in the warehouse, no matter of their job position.
* Excellent time management.
Hours of Work
* Hours of work: 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
As the position is a full time, permanent role the salary would be £35,000 – £40,000 based on candidate experience