Jobs Near Me
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading scientific organisation in pharmaceutical product development.
* Design experiments to progress formulation development and dosage forms of novel drug molecules
* Utilise analytical techniques such as dissolution to support formulation development and the characterisation of pharmaceutical compounds
* Collect and collate for key physical chemistry data for novel pharmaceutical compounds including solubility, rates of degradation, salt and polymorph properties
* A degree in Chemistry (BSc or MChem or MSci)
* Practical industrial experience with dissolution in support of pharmaceutical drug development. Experience with TIM-1 instrumentation would be highly beneficial
* Knowledge of associated techniques e.g. HPLC, PXRD
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply to VRS today!
Key words: Pharmaceutical, formulation, product development, dissolution, degradation, physical chemistry, HPLC, chromatography, XRD, manufacturing, GMP, Good Manufacturing Practice, Sandwich, Southeast, Kent, Maidstone, Canterbury, VRS7830SE
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website