Jobs Near Me
Bridge Recruitment Ltd, acting as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of their client, have a fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join one of their clients based in Wetherby!
What’s in it for you?
* Full time role with working hours of either 08:00 – 17:00 or 08:30 – 17:30, Monday – Friday
* £20,000 per annum
* Workplace pension
* 21 days holiday (plus bank holidays) rising with each completed year of service to a maximum of 25 days per year (plus bank holidays)
* Internal rewards schemes, competitions and fundraisers
Your new role as a Payroll Administrator
* Creating and issuing payroll spreadsheets to our customers
* Importing and data entry of payroll data from Excel spreadsheets
* End to end processing of payroll data for our PAYE employees and contractors
* Creating and issuing of customer invoices
* Issuing of P45’s, payslips and any other payroll documentation via post and email
* Dealing with day to day customer queries via telephone and email
* Good telephone manner and strong written communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail and strong numerical skills
* Able to effectively multitask and prioritise tasks whilst working to tight deadlines
Previous payroll experience would prove advantageous, though it isn’t essential as full training will be provided.
If you’re interested in a new role as a Payroll Administrator and have the skills, apply now