Jobs Near Me
GoHenry is a London and New York-based fintech company that pioneered the youth fintech and financial education category. We are on a mission to make every kid smart with money and to delight our community of 2 million parents, kids, and teens with innovative, market-leading tools to help parents raise financially healthy kids. GoHenry offers a debit card and app for kids and teens and companion apps for the family, with in-app tools for sending money, automating allowance, managing chores, setting savings goals, giving to charity, and in-app financial education lessons where kids can watch videos, take quizzes and earn points & badges. This is all designed to help kids and teens build good money habits that will last a lifetime.
This is a permanent, full time position in our Risk Team. In this role, you will be required to be onsite at our office(s) for a minimum of 2 days a week. Occasional travel between our Camberley and Farnborough offices will be required.
The shift patterns available are:
Monday till Friday from 9am to 5.30pm as well as occasional weekend and bank holiday cover
We're looking for an experienced and self-driven Payment and Risk Assistant.
– Use your knowledge, skill and instincts when reviewing our customer’s account activity
– Contribute to team meetings about departmental strategy – we want to hear you
– Work closely with our Member Services, Operations and Supervisor Teams to resolve customer issues quickly and provide a Risk Perspective
– Work with our Payment Risk Assistants performing customer screening against PEPs & Sanctions Lists
– Contribute to ongoing and ad-hoc research projects – we go where we are needed
– Perform multiple administrative duties along with chargeback administration, defense & analysis
– Work with the team liaising with Banks & Police on DPA requests
– Cover additional departmental tasks as and when necessary
What we’re looking for
You tick each of our three of our Payment and Risk Assistant-must-haves:
– The ability to work under pressure and make fast informed decisions with many information resources at once
– Good Excel skills – training will be provided where required
– Fluent in English across both spoken and written communications
You’ve been where we’re about to go
– Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in the online payment and fraud prevention environment
– A go getter mentality and a proactive attitude in working together and collaborating with multiple internal departments
– Possession or potential to develop strong analytical skills with proven ability to measure and achieve performance goals
– Solid personal time management supported by robust attention to detail
As a person, you are a self-starter who is motivated to kick start their own projects, welcomes challenges, seeks feedback from others, asks “how can I help” and then “how can we make this better”, shows perseverance on long-term goals, and generally goes above and beyond in their work.
What we’re offering
* Competitive salary
* Workplace pension scheme
* 31 days of holiday (including all but 2 public hols).
* Your birthday day off
* Family-friendly leave policies
* Flu Jab
* Death in service – 4x your annual salary from month 1
* Enhanced maternity leave – 20 weeks full basic pay after 2 years’ service and 26 weeks full basic pay after 3 years’ service
* Paternity leave – 4 weeks full pay after probation
* Westfield Cash Health Plan* (for you and your children)
* £100 pa* towards Physiotherapy, Acupuncture, Osteopathy, Homeopathy and Chiropractic Treatment can be used as any, one or combination of treatments you or your dependent children
* £100 pa* towards Acupressure, Allergy Testing/Food Intolerance Testing, Aromatherapy, Hypnotherapy, Indian Head Massage, Nutritional Therapy, Reflexology, Reiki and Sports Massage.
* For you and your dependent children
* £150 pa* optical fees each
* £375 pa* consultation fees each
* £100 pa* dental fees each
* Westfield surgery plan after 3 years’ service
* Westfield Rewards (receive discounts at over 600 retailers)
* Mental health platform – Open up
* 5 days annual leave carry over
* Cycle to work scheme
* Training opportunities to further develop your craft
* Choose your own equipment
We’re proud to say…
– We help over two million members improve their money skills every single day.
– We’re one of Tech Track’s top 50 fastest-growing UK companies.
– We were nominated for ‘Best Personal Finance App’ at the British Bank Awards 2020.
– We were voted 'Best Children's Financial Provider' at the British Bank Awards 2021.
– Our kids and parents have donated over £200,000 of their own money to NSPCC via their GoHenry accounts
– We won the Kids' Cards category of Finder's Customer Satisfaction Awards 2022
But we’re still growing, and that’s why we need you.
GoHenry is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re on a mission to foster a diverse & inclusive workplace. Individuals seeking employment at GoHenry are considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Want to join our mission?
If GoHenry sounds like a place you’d like to be, please apply using the link below