Jobs Near Me
Would you Like to work for Worlds Biggest Pallet Repair Business? Would you like to work independently, whilst learning specialist skills? Would you like to take control how much you can earn?
Staffline is recruiting for a Manufacturing Operative to work at our client's busy site in South Ockendon.
The rate of pay is £12.20 per hour on the day shift and £13.22 per hour on nights with premium rates for overtime
Your Time at Work
As a Manufacturing Operative, your duties include:
– Working as part of high performance multi-skilled team
– Inspect and repair pallets
– Use automated machinery and hand tools
– Maintaining our High-quality standards
Our Perfect Worker
Our Perfect Worker would need to be:
– Physically fit and enjoy hands-on work
– Self-motivated to deliver production targets
– Looking for long term stable employment
– Enjoy working as part of team
– Reliable and take responsibility
– No pervious experience is necessary, as full training will be provided.
– Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
A basic understanding of English, both verbal and written is essential.
Key Information and Benefits
– Earn £12.20 – £13.22 p/h
– 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays with the option to purchase additional days
– Private physio and virtual GP
– Employee platform offering everyday discounts
– Target-based 3 monthly bonus scheme
Job ref: 1CHO
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline