Jobs Near Me
Staffline is recruiting for a Manufacturing Operative to work in South Ockendon.
The rate of pay is £12.20 to 13.22 per hour
Overtime is available at this site and is paid at £13.56 to £20.34 per hour.
You will work rotating shifts. The hours of work are:
– 6am to 2pm
– 2pm to 10pm
Your Time at Work
As a Manufacturing Operative at this site you will/your duties will include/you will assist with:
– Working as part of high performance multi skilled team
– Inspect and repair pallets
– Use automated machinery and hand tools
– Maintaining our high-quality standards
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal Manufacturing Operative will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment/standing on their feet for the duration of their shift/have a good understanding of English, both verbal and written etc.
– Self motivated to deliver production targets
– Looking for long-term stable employment
– Enjoys working as part of team
– Reliable and take responsibility
– Comfortable working at fast-paced environment
Key Information and Benefits
– Earn £12.20 p/h to £13.22 p/h
– Overtime £13.56 p/h to £20.34 p/h
– Shifts 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm
– Canteen on site
– Free car parking on site
– PPE provided
– Full training provided
– Temp to perm opportunity
– Opportunities for overtime
– Local reward schemes
Job ref: 1CHO
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline