Jobs Near Me
As a maintenance engineer, you’ll be the first to respond to reactive maintenance and conduct planned maintenance daily.
This role has the best of both words. You'll get a shift premium, work 12 hours shifts and get every Friday, Saturday and Sunday off work!
You'll do 4 days on, have 3 off, then 4 nights and 3 off and so on…
You’ll ensure equipment and services run smoothly and that they are maintained to a high standard, with health and safety being the number one goal. You will work closely with manufacturing to overcome complexed process and machine issues.
What do they expect from you?
* Completed an Electrical apprenticeship, obtain an ONC (ordinary national certificate) in electrical engineering or equivalent/ have a three-year post apprenticeship primarily in a maintenance discipline.
* Experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
* Proven knowledge of COSHH and relevant H&S regulations
* Can analytically think and possess problem-solving skills with regards to complex and simple machine issues.
* Have a good knowledge of PLC’s, Pneumatics, control systems e.g., transducers, signal Conversion, temperature and basic knowledge of building maintenance
Click apply and we can discuss in more detail