Jobs Near Me
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Learning and Development Consultant, for a fixed 10-month maternity cover.
Collaborating with the Head of Organisation Development & Talent Management, and a variety of colleagues across People and Transformation, you’ll help to deliver real transformation across the organisation, building new capabilities and embracing new ways of working. Ambitious people fit in here so if you are a talented Learning Development Consultant, we want to hear from you.
On a day-to-day basis
* Act as an internal consultant providing expert advice, supporting, and challenge where needed, to foster a high-performing culture where experiential, digital, and virtual learning are the norm.
* Implement a meaningful program of people development and self-directed learning activities that improve organization-wide capability.
* Satisfy your thirst for knowledge, by exploring new interventions for learning and content creation for a shared learning approach across the Council.
You'll do great here if you
* Have a strong understanding of leading-edge learning and development theories and methods, and the ability to apply them in a large, complex organisation.
* Having the ability to work with a wide variety of partners and stakeholders, can influence thinking and secure collaboration.
* Are ambitious & curious with a proven commitment to your professional development – leading by example in a learning-focussed organisation.
* Have experience in planning, delivering, and evaluating learning and development interventions.
* Are educated to RQ level 6 (Bachelor’s degree) or equivalent by relevant experience
Salary – Up to £44,165 per annum
Based in Chelmsford
Remote working may be possible