Jobs Near Me
Remote Junior Web developer required to join our leading independent Colchester-based client in their web development team. As a Junior Web Developer, your role will be varied but largely, you’ll be responsible for maintaining the companies’ websites and developing their marketing communications. Ultimately, your work will have direct impact on the user experience of our products, data collection and revenue growth. It is essential for this role that you are passionate about the web and all things digital with a basic understanding of HTML/CSS coding.
* Work closely with other disciplines to develop campaigns and working prototypes based on product needs and in support of organisational aims.
* Maintaining companies’ websites and developing marketing communications.
* Design, coding, testing and sending all marketing material, including emails and website updates.
* Create interactive email experiences using email best practises
* Liaising with various internal and external people
* Contribute to the modernisation and evolution of the brand
* Perform QA
* Must possess a basic level of HTML/CSS coding
* An interest and enthusiasm for marketing.
* passionate about the web and all things digital.
* Keen to learn new skills and expand on existing ones
* able to work under pressure and keep to tight deadlines.
* Excellent communication and time keeping skills
Benefits to you
* Starting salary £18k
* Monday to Thursday 9 – 5.30pm and Friday 9am – 5pm
* Employee discounts on local retailers
* Up to 25 days annual leave per year (starting at 20 days and incrementally increasing after three years' and five years' service
* Workplace pension scheme
* Health Club discounts including Pure Gym and David Lloyd
* Excellent career advancement opportunities
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful