Jobs Near Me
My client is a travel company with an outstanding reputation
They now have an exciting opportunity to join their head office team in a beautiful rural location close to Melton Mowbray.
The role is for a Junior Operations Administrator, working full time Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm (with some flexibility required for weekend work and over time during peak periods).
Salary: £21k plus annual performance related bonus.
You will also be rewarded with travel opportunities; discounted holidays for family and friends; 30 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays); company pension scheme; free on site parking; working lunches and socials; and a relaxed office environment with casual dress.
They are looking for you to be an IT whiz, ideally with a passion for active holidays and travel generally. A keen eye for detail and a passion for customer service and continuous personal and business improvement are also imperative.
The role is varied and will involve elements of
1. Business support
4. Administration and marketing.
5. You will also need to be confident and competent with the likes of Excel, Outlook, Word and Publisher as a minimum.
You will be responsible for:
* Back-end systems: heading up the websites, controlling the intuitive booking management and other software systems, and all day to day booking/operational logistics
* Executing email marketing, social media and general marketing campaigns (specifically online); writing blogs and marketing this content; maintaining 3rd party advertising and listing sites; organic and PPC SEO campaigns; editing images using photoshop; and creating videos if required
* Delivering a great service to guests and potential guests, continuously looking to build relationships
* Boosting sales and marketing, with responsibility for researching new advertising opportunities, improving existing ones and converting enquiries into bookings
* Managing booking software and channel manager and 3rd party 'listing' sites
* Inputting, maintaining and checking airport transfer logistics
* Sending booking instructions, confirming and amending bookings
* Liaising closely with resort managers
* Capturing, managing, chasing and processing holiday information
* General office operations as required
* Maintaining and updating the company websites using WordPress CMS; and managing, updating and uploading content
Due to the rural location of the offices you will need to be a driver with access to your own vehicle.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly excellent firm
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.