Jobs Near Me
* This position is full time working 5 full days per week between 8.30am and 5.30pm. Occasional Saturdays may need to be worked, but where relevant a day off during the week will be provided.
* The successful individual will be visiting properties that are managed for private landlords, preparing condition reports (via iPad technology), inspections when tenants vacate and periodic property visits during a tenancy to make sure that it is being well maintained.
* A good inventory is a key part of protecting all parties involved in residential property rentals.
* They produce written inventories supported by digital photographs.
* It is essential that the work is of the highest calibre, above all accurate.
Check in / outs
* They rely upon the factual quality of your inventory.
* At check-in you may be required to meet the tenant at the rental property, work through the inventory report with them and obtain their signature, take the meter readings and agree on them with your tenant.
* They can also list and hand over the property keys.
* Alternatively, the Tenant will be supplied with an Inventory and Schedule of Tenants you produce and are given 3 to 7 days to check and return.
* At this stage you will be expected to review their amendments and visit to verify if applicable.
* At check-out you will visit the rental property at the end of the tenancy either with or without the tenant present. Inspect the property throughout, noting any differences between the present condition of the property and that described on the inventory report which you compiled before the start of the tenancy.
* Compile check-out report including specific details with regard to the general condition and cleanliness of the property and listing any discrepancies from the document that will require deductions from the deposit.
* Noting any items that are now broken, damaged or missing from the property.
* Take the meter readings and if the tenant is present, they can accept the return of the properties keys on behalf of the agent/landlord.
* The check-out report will be sent to the landlord within 48 hours via email.
* You will be expected to be the point of contact for all repair issues and resolutions as a result of work noted on property visits including inspections, check in/check out.
* You must hold a clean driving license and own your own vehicle to be considered for this role.
* Basic salary to £21,000 depending on related experience, plus company car or car allowance and quarterly bonuses. Total package £25,000.
* This position is working 5 full days per week between 8.30am and 5.30pm. Occasional Saturdays may need to be worked, but where relevant a day off during the week will be provided.
Kings Permanent Recruitment for Estate Agents hits 15 years of successful trading. A milestone to be proud of…
Kings Permanent Recruitment for Estate Agents is a "Specialist Estate Agency Recruitment Service" dealing with the placement of Estate Agents and Letting Agents into permanent positions within the Residential Estate Agency Property sector.
We cover all specialities of recruitment within the residential property sector to include Residential Sales, Residential Lettings, Property Management, Block Management, Inventory Clerks, RICS Chartered Surveyors, Land and New Homes, CeMAP qualified Estate Agency Financial Services Consultants / Mortgage Advisors, Protection Advisors, Secretarial / Administration.
Visit Kings Permanent Recruitment for Estate Agents website for online Estate Agency vacancies.
Find Steve King on LinkedIn