Jobs Near Me
Express Recruitment is delighted to be working alongside a rapidly growing company who are market leaders within their industry.
Our client is seeking a talented Information Security Manager to help assist with the implementation of various framework systems and company wide compliance standards relating to GDPR & Data Protection.
In return you’ll receive a competitive starting salary of up to c£50,000 plus 25 days holidays (options to buy and sell), perk box discounts, paid sick leave pension plan and much more!
Roles & Responsibilities
* Lead the company’s preparations to obtain ISO27001 security accreditation
* Promote company policies & compliance standards across the business
* Ensure company is compliant with GDPR & DPA standards
* Ensure that quality standards are integrated into all frameworks of the business
* Create and rollout training programs raising awareness on compliance & cyber security
Skills & Experience
* Previous experience within a similar role
* Experience of ISO27001 & Leading framework implementation
* ISO27001 Lead implementer/Auditor certification
* Have fantastic knowledge of DPA & GDPR
* Previous experience implementing Information Security & GDPR frameworks
If this sounds like your next career move, don’t hesitate to apply!
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
Salary: c£50,000 per annum D.O.E
Location: East Nottingham
Job Type: Permanent
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.