Jobs Near Me
Service Care Solutions are seeking an experienced Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker to work within a forensic mental health wards in Fareham, Hampshire.
This role is based in a NHS service for patients who are suffering with mental health disorders and have been detained under the mental health act.
To assist the facility in improving the lives of service users with mental health issues.
Make observations and documenting behavioural changes
Build relationships with service users
* Valid right to work in the UK
* Experience working with mental health or within a similar sector
* Positive can do attitude
* Excellent communication skills.
* Previously completed Control and Restraint training. (Refreshers and Full training courses available)
The Benefits of working for Service Care Solutions
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have a fantastic referral bonus of £250, so if you or a friend has the experience to fill this role, please contact Arran Fitchie on (phone number removed) or email and I will be happy to discuss this in further detail with you