Jobs Near Me
Hard Facilities Maintenance Manager
Competitive salary + Company benefits
Are you a Service Manager from a Hard FM background looking to play a key role overseeing a team within a prominent country estate where you will have job security for life and work in beautiful surroundings?
Do you have hard services experience or come from hospitals or hotels?
This long-standing estate has been run by its current trust for the last half century. They are now looking to recruit a Hard Services Manager to look after Lighting, Temperature, Ventilation, Humidity, Cleanliness, Toilet and washing facilities, Rest and eating facilities with around 6 staff as direct reports.
The role is Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week. Ideal candidate would come from a hard services background such as hospitals or hotels.
By working at this estate, you will have a great work life balance and a great deal of job satisfaction.
* Hard Services manager – Direct team of 6
* 75% management – planning, Health and Safety, SLAs, Labour and Material costs
* 25% hands on service
* Hard services, hospital or hotel type background
* Have leadership qualities or prior experience
* Must live within commutable distance to Maidstone
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.