Jobs Near Me
New Appointments Group are working with a leading manufacturer on the outskirts of Ashford.
We are looking for a Handler-Loader, initially on a temporary basis, with an opportunity of becoming permanent.
* Working in a team to ensure all tasks are completed daily
* This role will require a very close and co-operative working relationship with the Shift Team Leader and the Yard Manager to effectively manage the work.
* Practice good housekeeping and carry out daily and Weekend housekeeping clear-ups.
* Work with another internal team to unload raw material lorries.
* Assist with weekend stock checks.
* Work closely with Line Managers and the Quality Manager to ensure full compliance with the Company ISO9001 procedures and in raising overall quality standards.
You will liaise closely with the yard team and will require you to undertake work in this area to support the business. It is essential to possess a Forklift driving licence and a current certificate is required.
Hours are between 8am-8pm over a 7 day rota, 8 week pattern Saturday's are open from 8am to 7pm and Sunday from 6am to 12 noon. You'll work 2/3 days one week and 4 another week – working 36.5 hour per week. A flexible approach to working hours will be necessary. You will also benefit from an additional cost of living supplement of £160 paid monthly
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all