Jobs Near Me
Fleet Administrator required. Our client is an award-winning civil engineering and building company. Our client specialises in infrastructure, groundworks, and associated building services, undertaking projects within a value range from £10,000 to £10 million.
Our client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join their fleet team as a Fleet Administrator apprentice. Your role will be assisting the Transport department to ensure they fulfil their duties whilst studying for a qualification at Business Administration level.
Fleet Administrator – Position Overview
* General administrative tasks
* Organising vehicle maintenance and servicing where required
* Processing any Tolls / Fines payments
* Producing all fleet reports
* Damage processing
* Program management
* Completing driver licence checking across all employees
* HGV Compliance
* Ensuring that all reported defects are documented and fixed
* Assisting with new driver inductions and toolbox talks
* Arranging vehicle inspections, MOTs, and tachograph calibrations
* Checking all relevant paperwork
* Liaising with 3rd party maintenance providers
* Ensuring that the operation remains legally compliant
Fleet Administrator – Position Requirements
* Excellent communication skills are essential
* Proficient in IT, with the ability to pick up new pieces of technology quickly
* Ability to work under pressure while maintaining accuracy and working within tight deadlines
* Rigorous management of policies, procedures, and operational standards
* Ability to identify opportunities for process improvement
* Based within a commutable distance of Solihull.
Fleet Administrator – Position Remuneration
* Salary £14,000 – £16,000 (Dependant on experience)
* Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30
* 28 days holiday, including bank
* Pension scheme & Parking on site.
* Opportunity to kick start your career in a well-established company.
Streamline Search are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.