Jobs Near Me
EYFS, KS1 and KS2 Newly Qualified Teachers (Early Career Teachers) required for Wakefield Area
Academics are seeking to support Education of the future generations within the Wakefield region. We have the experience to work with Newly Qualified teachers (Early Career Teachers) and help them to find their first teaching post.
Our recent NQTs wrote "Staff are wonderful! Receive great communication and are really supportive." "Super professional & friendly, I've received the best support whilst being with Academics as a NQT"
Some NQT/ECTs may be feeling that a full year in one class is too much to take on after this disrupted year, supply teaching could be the answer
The role of a supply teacher with Academics requires you to be:
* Highly motivated
* Flexible and adaptable
* Think on your feet
* Reliable with good time keeping
* Ability to build rapport quickly with pupils
* Possess strong classroom management
* Highly organised
* Adhere to school policies and follow planning when set.
* Always have a supply "bag of tricks" for extension task and to keep pupils engaged when needed.
* Professional and approachable
* Marking the work set is often required.
The role of a supply teacher can offer you:
* Competitive rates of daily pay
* Better work life balance
* Varied local work – see some different schools before deciding where to complete your induction year, feel supported and guided
* Opportunity to offer continuity to the classroom and schools
* Chance to raise attainment and help children learn and progress
* Dedicated Academics Consultant managing your work opportunities
* Work with a friendly and supportive team here at Academics Ltd.
If you are a Primary NQT/ECT Wakefield based then please make contact with Academics Ltd today