Jobs Near Me
We have an exciting opportunity for a Director of Market Intelligence to join the team. Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer this role is essential to establishing the market intelligence function as a driver of business success, the role will help shape the organisation through the provision of market analysis and data to drive Taylor & Francis’s strategy and position the business for growth. This varied role will provide the opportunity to engage with stakeholders across the business and its partners.
What you’ll be doing:
* Work with the Chief Strategy Officer and liaise with business to ensure the right markets are covered (to the right depth), align supporting team to ensure coverage
* Lead a team of analysts who continually analyse data on market shares developments, competitor behaviour, customer research etc. for outputs to either feed into regular reporting, projects, or strategy development
* Working proactively with business leads to ensure decisions and business plans are based on insights shared using the right data sources
* Feed insight and analysis into the strategic planning process to ensure data driven decisions are being made with regards to future business opportunity and current performance
* Work with finance teams on M&A opportunities to validate market opportunity
* Have the ability to scope and interrogate quantitative analysis and design/build models as required
* Positively influence business leaders to utilise data in business decisions. Raising key challenges and opportunities to be addressed and working with them to identify solutions
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.