Jobs Near Me
Data Engineer – Remote
I’m working with a company that supplies data solutions to some of the world’s largest organisations that are looking for Client facing Data Engineers to join their team to help them reach their goal of providing the best in industry solutions.
They need driven and enthusiastic Data Engineers who can not only help them deliver on their current projects but also help them move into a Cloud-First SaaS environment. They need people to not only be technically excellent but also to be the kind of people who like to innovate and enjoy sharing new ideas and solutions.
Day to day you will be involved in creating and maintaining data pipelines, orchestration. Working in a cross-functional squad, you’ll contribute to design, architecture, and implementation.
What you’ll be doing
* Contribute to the improvements of data pipelines, working to increase capabilities and features to process data quickly and reliably
* Develop applications and tools with clean and maintainable code
* Building and supporting traditional and cloud-native technologies to build and run scalable, manageable, and resilient applications.
* Automate the process where possible so you can focus on the next steps and the important aspects of the role
* Proactively identify issues & and help solve problems.
We are looking for people who
* A passion to learn and build new things.
* Can work directly with clients
* Have excellent data engineering implementation experience in both design and operations.
* Experience with cloud tech AZURE
* T-SQL / MSSQL
* SSIS / Bash / PowerShell (strength in scripting)
* Have an understanding of agile methodologies.
In exchange, you will work with some household names to create excellent data platforms you can be proud of. It’s a great opportunity to take your career to the next level with a huge amount of progression opportunities and training with a company that prides itself on looking after its people first. The role is open to fully remote but occasional trips to the offices for client meetings etc. You can be based out of London (Richmond) , Leeds or Glasgow offices