Jobs Near Me
Customer Support Assistant
Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours
Salary – £21,000 – £23,000 DOE
Own Transport a necessity
Our client is a ‘Planet First’ Technology company who is enjoying rapid growth. Due to their continued expansion, they require a Customer Support Assistant to support their sales managers and to provide day to day support to their customers
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for:-
* Supporting the COO and Sales Manager;
* Provision of information to customers;
* Management of sales database;
* Drafting tender applications; and responses;
* Providing assistance for customer orders,
* Building relationships and maintaining regular contact with customers, to drive relationships forward.
* Participating in client review meetings and presenting on client specific activity
Do you have the following qualities?
* Ability to build strong relationships with customers.
* Ability to work both independently and under instruction.
* An organised, systematic approach to prioritise and keep on top of daily tasks with a keen eye for detail.
* Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
* In-depth understanding of and customer service practices
* Excellent communication skills
* Analytical and multitasking skills
* Articulate and confident representing the company
* Enjoy working in a small team;
* Has an interest in the green economy;
Is adaptable, resilient and prepared to grow with the role and the business