Jobs Near Me
Customer Services Coordinator Job in Kent
I have a Customer Services Coordinator job with a top 10 housebuilder in Kent. Our client is looking for someone with Customer Service experience preferably with a housebuilder. They are offering a salary of up to £32,000 + Car Allowance or Company Car.
Spread across nearly 15 regional offices with over 2,000 employees my client is one of the biggest housebuilders in the UK. They are looking for someone to join their busy Customer Care team in Kent.
Role & Responsibilities
– Prioritise the customer and be the first point of contact for the customer after completion
– Assist the Head of Customer Service and Customer Service Manager with day-to-day requirements
– Manage customer expectations by clearly explaining the next steps and potential outcomes
– Take ownership and resolve non-complex issues
– Raise more escalating issues with Customer Service Manager
– Be flexible by covering for Customer Service Manager where required at Customer welcome meetings
– Abide by company policies and the guidelines of the NHBC
– Coincide with the Maintenance Technicians, Sub-Contractors by monitoring the work progression
– Organizing the annual PAT testing of technician's electrical equipment.
Required Skills & Experience
– Experiences in Customer Service, preferably with a housebuilder
– Ability to work under pressure and against deadlines
– Extremely organised
– Ability to produce reporting information
– Literate in the use of IT.
What you get back
– Salary up to £32,000
– Car Allowance or Company Car
– Company technical equipment provided.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Customer Services Coordinator Job in Kent – Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Chad Musselwhite Job Ref: 12746)