Jobs Near Me
Role: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £20,100 per annum
Hours: 36.25 hours per week
For 25 years, our DriveTech department is a world leader in driver training, as well as the UK’s largest provider of driver offender retraining courses.
Here at the AA we understand diversity and value the difference this brings to our culture and our customers. We actively seek people from diverse backgrounds to join us and become part of an inclusive company where you can be yourself, you are empowered to be your best and feel like you truly belong.
This is the job
We’re looking for dedicated Customer Service Advisors, to join our supportive, collaborative and simply brilliant team in our busy Basingstoke contact centre.
You’ll be the key point of contact for customers and contacts who call in, providing information on appropriate courses, and helping them to book in where needed.
You’ll give a positive customer experience on each and every call, welcoming them in a professional manner.
What will I be doing?
Some of your typical activities will include:
* Speaking with delegates, customers, trainers, police and more over email and phone.
* Completing course bookings accurately.
* Take and process payments accurately.
* Managing re-bookings, and offering guidance to customers who experience difficulties before or on their training day.
* Keeping booking records and customer transactions up to date on our database.
What do I need?
You’ve already got experience in providing a great customer service, and are someone with a real passion for great conversations and helping others. You’re a great listener, treating each customer respectfully as you take the time to fully understand their needs.
We’re looking for someone with:
* A talent for solving problems and finding the best solutions for customers
* A confident PC user, with an eye for detail and accuracy
* Resilience and positivity when faced with challenging situations
* Flexibility to adapt to change, and an openness to feedback
As a valued member of our team, you will have access to a range of fully supported development programmes, designed to help you progress in your career with us. Whether you are looking to grow in your current role, or learn new skills and take on greater responsibilities, we can help you build the career you are looking for here.
We are always looking to recognise and reward our employees for the work they do. Here are just a few of the benefits you will have access to, as part of our team:
* 25 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays.
* Worksave pensions scheme with up to 7% employer contribution.
* Half price AA breakdown membership in your first year and free after 12 months. Along with a 50% introductory discount off breakdown cover for 12 months for up to 5 friends/family.
* Access a number of products and services including healthcare, car salary sacrifice, Cycle to work Scheme as well discounts at hundreds of high street retailers, days out, holidays and many more.
Plus, so much more!
Additionally, we are a business with an increasingly agile way of working and support a flexible working approach to this role. If this is something you would like to explore please just let us know.
Good conduct matters to us. Our teams are motivated by doing the right thing for both customers and colleagues, and in line with our values, we ask all our employees to always act with honesty & integrity and respect for others. We hope to hear from you soon