Jobs Near Me
Our client is a growing £70m turnover operation who seek to hire a Credit Controller to support a team of 3 based in Basingstoke. This role is looking for an ASAP start and offers flexible working with 1 to 2 days from home a week.
* Chase overdue invoice by telephone, email and letter, within agreed timescales. Recording all collections activity on the notes page of the customer’s accounts
* Escalation of invoice queries across the business on our in-house system with appropriate follow up to ensure timely resolution
* Posting and allocating cash receipts on a daily basis
* Provide customers with copy Invoices and Statements as required
* Monthly cash forecasting by ledger
* Variance and general reporting by ledger
* Send out monthly customer statements.
* Proven Credit Control experience in business to business collections
* Excellent communication skills, with a particular focus on a calm and confident telephone manner, to establish and maintain good customer relationships both internally and externally
* High standard of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail.
Please apply online for consideration