Jobs Near Me
The Eventus Recruitment Group are looking for a Conveyancing Assistant to join a Residential Property team, based in Wetherby. This is a full-time, permanent position that requires up-to-date experience in residential property matters.
The successful candidate will be working directly within the Residential Conveyancing department of this law firm and providing administration support to the team. Other duties include:
* Diary management
* Audio and copy typing
* Dealing with client enquiries and updating clients and agents
* Ensuring that all files are organised
* Preparing draft documents for approval
* Submitting pre-exchange searches
* Familiar with ordering searches, preparing SDLT returns and Land Registry applications
Applications are sought from candidates with experience in Residential Conveyancing. The candidate will be professional and proactive with the ability to provide excellent client care. The candidate will also be able to:
* Show a keen eye for detail
* Prioritise deadlines
* Show willingness to work independently, deal with scheduled completion, process ID and returned papers, send out contract packs
Benefits and Rewards
This law firm offers the opportunity to work in an excellent working environment. The successful candidate will be rewarded with the following:
* A competitive salary
* 20 days holiday allowance (and bank holidays) rising to 25 days after 5 years and up to 30 days following further service. The office is closed throughout the Christmas period, and you don’t have to reserve holiday to cover this.
* A bonus of up to 10% of your salary is on offer, based on company performance
* Annual team building events and other company events
About the Company
This is a well-established, respected law firm with offices throughout Yorkshire that has seen significant growth over recent years. They have around 100 people, spread over 3 offices and have a low staff turnover.
If you are interested in learning more about this Conveyancing Assistant role, please send your CV to Lucy Evans at the Eventus Recruitment Group via email or contact (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me at the details above for a confidential discussion on your career.