Jobs Near Me
Brio Digital is working in partnership with a leading health-tech business growing the IT architecture function in the UK.
The company is long-established and growing rapidly working on the leading health tech projects in the UK like the vaccinations programme.
Typical projects will be varied and the team shares expertise within the Architecture guild. However, they need an Architect with a focus on the cloud to architect and design new solutions that are fit for their purpose.
The role will be mostly remote with some working in either the Manchester or Leeds office.
– Responsibility for cloud solutions ensuring the integrity of infrastructure and services
– Experience within a cloud technology domain, covering networking, platform/system migration, and backup technologies and should include working with vendors solutions including Microsoft, Azure and/or AWS
– Cloud tech. Evidence of knowledge of cloud technology, approaches to cloud migrations, and appropriate use of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS.
– Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachmann, PEAF, etc.
– NHS and Healthcare Technologies.
– Knowledge of messaging, directory, and interoperability standards.
– Knowledge of development techniques and development platforms/environments / languages.
– Proven experience as a cloud specialist and specialist knowledge gained through professional development activities undertaken in a range of multidisciplinary fields, primarily relating to architecture including technology supplier architecture approaches and best practices. Training and/or equivalent experience working with large-scale agile development methods.
– A professionally recognised qualification in architectural frameworks, project management, ITIL etc
You will be rewarded with;
Excellent working environment
Leading salary and benefits package
Annual reviews of pay and benefits
Tech for good projects