Jobs Near Me
£45,000 – £48,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 7/8) | 42 Hours p/w – Days | ‘Good’ CQC Rating |
A leading nursing home north east of Maldon currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse (with RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification) to work as Clinical Manager.
The fully CQC compliant home offers a wide range of specialist care to their residents in a home from home, luxury setting.
Details of this Clinical Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position and what the home is offering:
• Permanent contract to work a 42 hour per week on day shifts
• Fantastic annual salary of £45,000 – £48,000 which is in line with NHS Band 7/8 salary earnings
• Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development prospects
As Clinical Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will play a key role in the clinical management of the home, and your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Creating, managing and monitoring care and ensuring care plans and medication records are correctly updated
• Participating in the delivery of clinical care
• Delivering effective clinical leadership to the nursing team
Applicants for this Clinical Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Ideally be able to demonstrate proven UK care home experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Experienced in care planning, and demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
• Flexible to meet the needs of a 24-hour care service, on call work as and when required
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation