Jobs Near Me
Here at Futures we are delighted to be working with a leading manufacturing business based in Yorkshire, however operating worldwide.
With a current turnover of £2 billion +, and a leader within the industry. They are currently making investments, and business growth never stops.
As a Business Analyst you will be part of an exciting transformation, the role spans multiple disciplines & engages closely with the Operating Division, and site functions.
HOME BASED with travel to office as or when required.
– Understanding Customers business change needs and assessing the impact.
– Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions; use cases, scenarios, task and workflow analysis.
– Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts; extract the details and build up the profile of information to a general understanding.
A successful Business Analyst will be/have:
– Food / FMCG Background with end-to-end process knowledge
– 2 Years Experience working as a Business Analyst is similar role
– Good Knowledge of financial models and budgeting
The business will offer brilliant exposure across the organisation, and will provide a platform to reach your full potential.
If the job sounds interesting, then please click the apply button