Jobs Near Me
Position: Production Manager
Goldman & Fine Group has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Bodyshop Production Manager in Oxford (4817).
Our client is a large, successful fleet management company, looking to recruit a hands-on Production Manager to take on the challenge of running one of their busy bodyshop teams. They are offering an attractive, negotiable rate of pay as well as an excellent working environment.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the workshop controller will be responsible for organising a team of technicians, maximising productivity and ensuring quality and service levels are met or exceeded.
You will optimise the performance of production facilities, allocate work accordingly to skill levels optimising efficiency and labour sales and effectively manage workshop staff ensuring an efficient work schedule.
The successful candidate will:
* Allocate and prioritise work to meet deadlines and ensure KPSI are met
* Monitor day-to-day operations
* Complete team-related paperwork
* Manage team performance and training
* Ensure thorough quality checks are performed
* Be hands-on, repairing damaged bodywork, prepping and stripping/fitting as necessary
* Achieve strong financial performance, high quality service and customer care objectives
* Promote the company culture and values in all aspects of their work
* Focus on the bodyshop striving for best practice, performance excellence and highly professional customer service
Applicants must have:
* Extensive technical automotive experience
* Competence in running a bodyshop team
* Strong customer service and leadership skills
* Good knowledge of the accident repair industry
* Valid driving license
How to apply:
* Click on this advert and submit your completed CV
* Call Peter at Goldman & Fine on (phone number removed)
* Visit the Goldman & Fine website
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.