Jobs Near Me
Are you looking for a new challenge within a rapidly growing company, and highly skilled IT team? Are you an Automation Engineer who loves to find faults, automate tests and processes and increase the quality of the product being delivered? Do you love working in teams and seeing how the software being delivered helps the company grow? If this sounds like you then please read on.
Reassured Ltd is the largest non-advised life insurance intermediary in the UK with established locations in Basingstoke, Portsmouth, Southampton, Manchester, Bristol, Bournemouth and Chester.
We launched our new Advised business offering in 2021 and continue to grow our sales and support teams across the entire business this year. We arrange over 15,000 new customer life insurance policies per month with leading sales conversions and customer satisfaction metrics. The business is outbound, B2C sales from internet generated customer enquiries.
The role will involve a wide variety of duties such as finding/testing technical solutions; designing and coding the solution, while also supporting the software engineering team and infrastructure team for go live.
As part of the Development team at Reassured, Automation Engineer will be responsible for analysing the testing required for each feature, creating test plans, test cases, automation and keeping our different automation test packs up to date
Technically minded with good interpersonal skills and a natural attention to detail, the successful candidate will need to have the ability to communicate with non-technical colleagues
* Understanding of Reassured systems and how they all work together.
* Works with the different Squads, understanding functional and business requirements, ensuring high quality features are being delivered.
* Designing, reviewing, maintaining and executing of test automation scripts/code/plans
* Manual functional, regression, exploratory and ad-hoc testing
* Building an automation framework
* Build automated regression testing suites and continually improve automated test coverage; coordinate developers working on automated tests. Writing automated tests using Selenium WebDriver.
* Work with development teams on improving overall automation testing strategy and Continuous Delivery process.
* Creation and Maintenance of test scenarios, scripts and data requirements.
* Execution of tests cases and record the test results
* Ensure that all automated testing related activities are carried out as per the standards defined by the company.
* Report progress and escalate any issues to the IT team and Senior IT Managers
* Provide support and guidance to the IT team on automation
* Report progress and escalate any issues to Senior IT Managers
* Analyse and raise defects when appropriate and retest defect fixes
* Mentoring junior members of the IT QA team
Skills & Experience
1. Experience in testing software developed using the LEMP stack in a microservice architecture.
2. Experience in testing web services and API’s using REAST-assured and Postman/http debugging tools.
3. Automation testing tools (Selenium / Jenkins / Cucumber)
4. Version control systems GIT (Github / Gitlab)
6. Experience with running MySQL commands
7. ISTQB/ISEB foundation as minimum
8. Test Methodologies, Test Automation and Quality Management
9. User Experience (UX) principles and best practices
10. Understanding of process flows and UML Diagrams
11. Experience of working with test management tools such as JIRA.
– JMeter / Loadrunner / Locust
– Cypress Automated Testing
– Broad knowledge of Insurance regulations
– Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
– Agile Practices (Scrum / Kanban)
Jira & Confluence
Thoroughness and attention to detail
A logical, analytical and creative approach to problems
A meticulous and organised approach to work
Quick learner able to grasp complex domain concepts
Self-starter, work with minimal supervision
Team player with good communication skills
Excellent communication and analysis skills.
Self-confidence and initiative.
Demonstrates the drive & commitment necessary to succeed in a dynamic environment.
An ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly
The ability to work both in a team and alone and to manage your own workload
Results Driven & Self motivated
You will have a passion for technology and innovation.
We offer an excellent range of benefits, and some are accessed upon completion of probation. Crucially we believe in developing your career and clearly lay out the path for you to be successful and progress.
– Monthly and Quarterly Bonus Schemes
– Hybrid working once fully trained
– Long term bonus opportunities
– Career Development, including supporting personal development
– Pension Scheme
– Employee Assistance Program, includes face to face counselling sessions
– Retail discounts
– Annual pay reviews
– A range of flexible benefits
Reassured Ltd is the UKs largest provider of Life Insurance. Reassured Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its employees