Jobs Near Me
Based in Wetherby, North Yorkshire, our client is a privately owned company that was founded in 2019 to promote innovation and new ways of working within automation. Using cutting edge technology they provide cost effective advanced control systems.
Skills and qualifications:
* HNC/D in Electronic and Electrical Engineering (or related subject).
* Apprenticeship trained as an Industrial Electrician, Instrument Technician or Automation Engineer.
* BS7671:2018 (18th Edition).
* Experience with PLC and HMI software programming and commissioning using at least two different major manufacturers. E.g. Mitsubishi, Siemens, Allen Bradley, Schneider or Omron.
* At least 5 years’ work experience.
* Experience in design, build, installation, and commissioning of industrial control panels.
* Experience with EPlan Electric P8/Pro Panel is desirable.
Safety PLC software programming (PILZ or similar) is desirable