Jobs Near Me
Job Title: Aircraft Technician
Compensation: £28,551.00 + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Job ID: SF44646
This is your opportunity to join Babcock as an Aircraft Technician. This is an interesting, dynamic and rewarding role utilising specialist skills whilst operating within a small team, albeit being part of a much bigger international organisation.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a flexible and adaptable individual who is a strong team player and is committed to the task at hand whilst always striving for high performance. You be an analytical thinker with excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
What will you be doing?
* Aircraft handling and aircraft maintenance
* General duties in the hangar
The experience you'll bring
* Recognised Aircraft Apprenticeship, Military experience or NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
* Driving License
* Aircraft engineering experience
* Sound understanding of partnering and alliance between customer & contract.
* Experience of handling aircraft in a military or civilian EASA Pt 145 environments
* Good IT skills
The successful candidate must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role (SC).
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Pension Plan
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability, and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting
Closing Date: 07/07/2022