Jobs Near Me
Elevation Accountancy & Finance are currently seeking a hard-working Accounts Assistant for a reputable Accountancy Practice based in Pontefract to join their stable finance function as they continue to grow year on year.
This is a really varied role where you will take responsibility for managing & processing the accounts of small to medium clients. This will involve general bookkeeping, processing VAT returns, performing self-assessments, processing payroll and assisting with audits.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is looking for a new challenge and some autonomy within a faced paced, supportive environment; it would be an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate to gain exposure within finance and accounts. The role would suit someone who has a positive can-do attitude and has a strong work ethic!
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Processing supplier invoices
– Dealing with supplier queries
– Processing payment runs by BACS
– Building supplier relations
– Working closely with other departments
– Supplier statement reconciliations
– Cash/bank reporting
– Processing company expenses
– Bank Reconciliations
To be successful you MUST have the following skills and attributes:
– Previous experience within a similar role
– AAT Studier or recent graduate within a relevant degree
– Flexible approach to work
– Good attention to detail
– Team player with a 'can do' attitude
– Strong organisational skills
– Problem solving skills
– Ability to work under pressure
If you meet the criteria for this role and are interested in being put forward please do not hesitate to apply or contact Sophie Hodgson to discuss.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees through to post qualified accountants